February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello hello! Happy February to you!! I love February, don't you? It's all about the LOVE...Oh who am I kidding? It's all about the delicious CANDY HEARTS that are lining the aisles of my grocery store!! Yipee! Tomorrow I am leaving on a jet plane, and so today will be my last post until next week! Don't worry, lovely people, I have some UBER AMAZING GUEST POSTS lined up! So be sure to come back and read their amazing stories. I love them all!!

Today, I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW!

 pleated poppy

I felt like I needed some BRIGHTNESS because of the cloudy, gloomy days that have been happening  weather-wise lately. So, when I feel yucky, I always try to wear a HAPPY color, because somehow that makes me happier, right? It works, I promise!




Don't you LOVE this big blue bow? It's so much fun to wear!! 


Cardigan: Banana Republic//Striped T: J.Crew//Jeans: Jolt@Nordstrom//
Blue Necklace: Local Boutiqe//Blue Bow (my fave): Much Love Illy
Also, if you haven't taken a look at my NEW SPONSORS for February...you SHOULD!! They are over there on that sidebar! Look! :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>> I have some WONDERFUL Sponsors this month, and I am so excited for them to be here!!

Ok ONE MORE THING and then I'm off, sheesh! I am doing the February Photo A Day Challenge this month! If you are doing it too, make sure you leave a comment so I can follow your pics! I love to see what creative things everyone comes up with!!

**If you want to follow all my pics, make sure you follow me on Twitter or on Instagram (I will be posting a ton of pics from my vacay on Instagram as well...you can find me @jenna_lesa). 


Have a great week everyone!! 
Jenna, The Wife

Pin It

27 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you are darling!! i love your outfit. it is so fun and bright. and that bow in your hair is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the yellow. You are adorable!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious....you are the cutest thing to ever live! :) I am loving all the yellow and the bright bow! :) Your eyes are so sparkly and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so pretty!! I love that yellow cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY....you are breaktaking in that yellow. :) how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that outfit! And I'm so excited to guestpost tomorrow! Have fun in Hawaii! I'm only a tad jealous... .ok a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great outfit! i absolutely love the colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colors on you! I am doing the February photo a day as well. I will be posting them on my blog and on my twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhh so cute! love the yellow and blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness lady! you're so gorgeous!!!! I can't pull off yellow. it makes me look dead. but you! YOU LOOK AMAZING! love the bow too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Fellow sponsor of Across the Pond and new follower just stopping in to say hello - oh, and that I agree with everyone - you DO look great in yellow!

    The picture challenge looks like fun - I may have to try that too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenna you look SO cute! That first picture should be considered in a new button or something, it's too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blue and yellow. You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, yellow is definitely your color girl! You look SOOO good! :] I'm doing the photo a day challenge! I kind of slacked it up on the first day! But better pictures are coming soon! haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I heart this post! I love love love every last detail of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit! So bright! Looking at it makes me happier! I know that sounds silly right? Oh well! I'm a new follower, loving your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are simply BEAUTIFUL! and that bow is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  18. this might make you jealous, but i personally know: much love, illy....

    and you're right..she's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute outfit! I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. you're a babe!! thanks for stopping by my blog! love yours!

    i've never tried bikram yoga... i should though! i've heard good things about it!! maybe it'd help my 80 year old body!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 1. Your outfit is gorgeous.
    2. I am totally doing the #FEBPhotoaday challenge. It's so fun. And even more fun seeing what everyone comes up with. { @e_dubb }

    ReplyDelete
  22. Holy cow.... You are beyond ridiculously gorgeous!!! That outfit is too die for and I think I must have that bow:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are absolutely gorg darling! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so dang cute!! Love the happy springy color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just bumped into your blog - you are too cute! Loving this outfit (especially your hair bow) and all its pretty colors! Is that your house? That wallpaper is so great!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I seriously A D O R E each of your comments!! Your feedback & love make my heart happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...