May 18, 2012

Featured Sponsor - Renee!!

It's Featured Sponsor Day!

Meet Renee from This Won't Hurt A Bit!
She one of the SWEETEST Southern girls you could ever meet. 
Her and I go WAY back in bloggy land. Like WAY WAY back. 
I instantly loved her. 
You will too. 

WHY I LOVE HER:
{She didn't get her ears pierced until she was 19! Love that!}

{She is such a great writer - she seriously makes you want to hang out with her (oh I wish I could!)!}

{She is a nurse (I have a special place in my heart for ANYONE that is a Nurse)
And she has an AWESOME-SAUCE link-up for anyone that IS a Nurse - CHECK IT.}


{She talks candidly about her Mom & Cancer in THIS POST. I cried reading it.}

AND LAST...but NOT LEAST....

{She loves DUCK DYNASTY as much as I do!}
**Seriously if you haven't watched that show yet..DO IT!!**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you go say HI to her over on her BLOG!! 
Comments are turned off so you can go give her some BLOGGY LOVE!! :)


OH YES.... AND THE WINNER OF CALLIE'S AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING GIVEAWAY IS........

Yaaaaaa girl! Email me and we'll work out the deets!! :)



Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...