June 27, 2012

Featured Sponsor - Annie!

I am SO thrilled to introduce you to Annie today!

She is a TRUE sweetheart!
She blogs over at WHAT SHE SAW, where she talks about her life and her faith.
She just barely (today actually) did a Vlog and I loved it - I wish I had that SPUNK!

AND she is a FANTASTIC graphic designer/artist!
So....she decided to give one of YOU lucky people...
AN ENTIRE BLOG DESIGN!! 

Which incudes:
custom header
post & sidebar titles
signature / post divider
hovering blogger navbar
styled blockquotes
a blog button
menu bar
social media icons
favicon

SOME OF HER PREVIOUS WORK:




Her work is great! I mean..who doesn't want a FREE blog design? Really now.




Photobucket


P.S. The WINNER of Julie's Forever 21/Ad Space GIVEAWAY is......

KELLY from MESSY. DIRTY. HAIR.!!
Email Me girlie! :) CONGRATS!
Pin It

16 comments:

  1. My favorite candy has to be plain milk chocolate.....its delicious. Does that count as candy? =S
    Thanks for hosting ladies!!
    Much Love,
    L

    allglorious-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love way too much candy to have just one type, but I love hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... probably Whoppers! love em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swedish Fish are my favorite candies by far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys...
    It’s nice to be a friend with you.
    But may give you somethings special.
    You should to try it. It’s free, friends.
    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Favorite candy is definitely smarties.
    Love this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorite candy...well, it's kinda sorta a healthy thing, covered in candy.
    Home made Carmel Apples! With dark chocolate drizzled all over!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving Dark Chocolate Covered Macadamia nuts!!! Delish, oh so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my fave candy is dove's dark chocolate w/almonds!!! yumm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast. Peridot Beads

    ReplyDelete

I seriously A D O R E each of your comments!! Your feedback & love make my heart happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...