February 23, 2012

The Last 13 Things (LINK-UP)!!

It's HERE! The day you have ALL been waiting for is here! Yes siree...AUNIESAUCE & THE LIFE OF THE WIFE have teamed up for this AWESOME LINK-UP PARTY!
The Last 13 Things
Today is the FIRST ONE...and YOU are invited! Happy Dance

Here we go...................!!!

The Last Thing I......

ATE:
A Jamba Juice Smoothie....Did you know you could MAKE THEM AT HOME NOW!? And for WAY cheaper? And they taste the same!! WIN-WIN!



BOUGHT:
A bunch of groceries...AND more of my current obsession: REVLON Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. Have you TRIED this stuff yet? Seriously..GO GET SOME! I have 7 colors. Don't judge :)


READ:
I've had this book for a while, and I read it every time I need a little INSPIRATION. It's such a simple, but powerful book! 
LAUGHED AT:
Watching an "Ellen Show" rerun montage of her scaring people. Seriously, I could watch people getting scared ALL DAY!!


COOKED:
Some Cheese Tortellini for the hubby last night. Gotta love quick-throw-it-together meals. 

BAKED:
Cake-Batter Rice Krispie Treats (recipe here). I could eat the whole thing by myself (and if my Hubby didn't help me, I probably would).

CRAFTED:
Working on some bracelets I have been quietly selling. 
Whaddya think?

DROOLED OVER:
This bench from Target..ain't she purrrty? Gotta love Target!
COVETED:
These embroidered necklaces from this Etsy Shop. Aren't they just so dang cute?!

THOUGHT:
That I REALLY REALLY, like REALLY need to work out. But I won't :) 

WORE:
My big CHUNKY RED SCARF from Ann Taylor, Blue Striped Shirt, Jeans and some Toms. 

CRAVED:
A Cadbury Egg! And then my hubby walked in the door last night, and brought me FIVE!! He knows the way to my heart!

WAS THANKFUL FOR:
My little baby. I looked at him this morning, and thought..WOW...I am seriously fulled with love (Sorry, I had to get my cheesy-self in there somewhere)


SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!! 

Make sure to head over to AUNIESAUCE to check out her Last 13 Things Post too!!

LINK UP BELOW to the SPECIFIC POST of YOUR LAST 13 THINGS! 

REMEMBER it's a PARTY..go VISIT and say HELLO and make some new BLOGGY FRIENDS!



Pin It

29 comments:

  1. Loooove it!!I want one of those necklaces, too! And yes... you need to start selling those bracelets LOUDLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bench from Target is beautiful, and...
    I want to buy one of your bracelets!

    HAPPY FRIDAY EVE, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bracelets and I love.that.bench. I could spend entire paychecks at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just about peed myself watching that video I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lip butter and am going to get some asap. I love your blog and found it from a sponsor list. I am now your newest follower. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those necklaces and want to try the lip butter! I'm more of a Reese's Peanut Butter egg fan : )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just laughed so hard at that video. So hilarious!!!

    Those bracelets are incredible!!

    Will you be doing it every Thursday? I'll have to get ready for the next one!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe i came early this morning to add
    the link but i forget that i come to work
    too early and people are on different schedules haha
    so you didn't have your post up yet


    love ya for doing this !

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those necklaces super cute & also my fav candy ever is those dang eggs haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe you can make Jamba Juice at home now!!! That bench from Target is so pretty and yes I want a cadburry egg! I just drooled a little. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish we could have talked more last night! That place was just so dang crowded!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog! I think it's so cute :)
    Newest follower!
    Now off to write my own 13 Things so I can link up!
    Lauren @ Lemon Trees and Bumble Bees

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that bench from Target - it's amazing! I'm so lucky it doesn't match my current decor or I'd have it in my shopping cart right now.

    And I think we are all cheesy when it comes to our kids, how can you not be?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Working on mine now! (I'm a new follower!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't link up to my actual post; sorry! Just my blog :/

      Delete
  15. Hi Jenna! Love your blog, definitely had to start following. Those bracelets are so bright and fun! And the Target bench is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl, you know how much I love your bracelets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. um, TOTALLY forgot about this link-up. hopefully next week, if i can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  18. UMMMMM
    Why have I not heard of these Jamba Juice smoothie packs until right now?!
    That is my all time favorite smoothie place!

    Love that Target bench!
    AND your outfit sounds TOO cute :)

    I loved this little link up - so fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the at-home jamba juice smoothies! The only thing is that you need apple juice to make them and I always forget to grab some at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  20. omgoodness - i love all of these picks - and i just wanted the whole ellen clip - I love her! haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just became a new follower! I love that Target bench too! Cake batter rice krispies sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love it when people post clips from the the Ellen show, it instantly makes me feel so close to them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahhh! I was so going to do this when I saw your post last week, but then I went and forgot :( {are you doing these every thursday??}

    I am very jealous of your husband bringing you home Cadbury eggs... those are one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love those necklaces, need to try that lipstick, and those bracelets your making are super sute!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the cadbury eggs, embroidered necklaces and ellen!!! great things that has happened in you... love your blog.. following you now.. kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i absolutely love cadbury cream eggs. i should work out so that i can eat more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Ellen. I live in Germany and if I could I would watch her show. But the youtube clips are enough to make me laugh my head off. I am addicted to her right now!

    ReplyDelete

I seriously A D O R E each of your comments!! Your feedback & love make my heart happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...