March 22, 2012

The Last Thing Thursdays

Good Mooooorning All!!
 Ok I was having some MAJOR issues this morning with my computer. I may or may not have cursed about 50 times in the last 20 minutes
(I think that's a record..Hello Guinness People?). 

But it's working now..hallelujah! 

The Last Thing I....

Took a Picture Of:
D turned 9 months a couple of days ago! I take a little amateur photo sesh every month! I am loving looking back at how he's changed ALREADY! Makes me sad a little though :( 

Bought:
Benefit High Beam. This stuff is so great for adding a little highlight to dull-looking skin. It makes my skin look RADIANT! 
Made from Pinterest:
This Avacado Chicken Salad. O.M.G. It has officially changed the way I make chicken salad forEVER!! Make it, I tell ya!

Cried At:
All of the sweet emails I got yesterday regarding my POST yesterday about my miscarriage. I seriously felt overwhelmed with love. I had no idea what kind of response it would get..and I was a little scared. So THANK YOU THANK YOU to those of you who sent me a kind word, or even shared YOUR story with me!!

Drooled Over:
Colorful Bottoms (not actual bottoms..I mean the kind you wear :)

How cute are the POLKA DOTS!?
Thus my obsession with mint continues...
How Beautiful for Spring!
Felt Like A Nerd For:
Aaaaaaahhh!! So excited for this. I think I'm worse than a Twi-Hard. Is there a name for Hunger Games Nerds? Cause whatever that's called...THAT'S what I am!! Who else has tickets already? 

Crafted:  
This antler jewelry hanger. I love it!! I might actually hang it above my bed because I think it's so pretty (my hubby is not so loving of it..but ya can't win 'em all!)

Tutorial Via A Beautiful Mess


You can LINK-UP to YOUR "Last Things" post below! Be sure to link up to the actual POST, not just your website! Thank you to all of you who are linking up every week! 

The Life of the Wife
MAKE SURE TO GRAB A BUTTON AND PUT IT IN YOUR POST!


Jenna, The Wife
Pin It

24 comments:

  1. ahh look at that happy baby! and i love the mint jeans.
    i won't be able to link up today but i will definitely try to make the next one!
    and regarding your guest post yesterday, i am so glad you got the responses that you did.

    cheers to it actually being thursday! when we thought thursday was happening after tuesday the other day :)
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That avacodo chicken salad looks sooo good :-)I just started reading The Hunger Games can't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mint color... and those colored skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the mint jeans!!! Ahhh I must buy them! I shared on twitter :) Maybe I'll get lucky again lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby boy is so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm right there with you on the Hunger Games excitement. Our school is having an entire day devoted to the events in the novels. Can't wait to see the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally going to buy Hunger Games tickets now. :) :) WOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had Benefit High Beam on my "to buy" list for a while. It's now moved to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm dying to see The Hunger Games movie, i'm seriously crossing off the days and haven't been this excited for a movie since The Titanic :). Wish we could go see it together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post yesterday was seriously amazing. I am loving the polka dot pants...haven't seen those yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am nerding out over Hunger Games too! So excited for the movie! And surprisingly enough, my husband is excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenna I am so excited for Hunger Games too! I re read the book this week! Super nerd over here!! And I read your guest post and just think you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited about Hunger Games too--eek! Although I am going to have to wait a while till I see it--BOO!

    And D is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry for commenting again but I just read yesterday's guest post you blew me away--it made me cry for you. What a brave thing to write about, with such honesty but yet positivity to--I salute you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute post! That antler jewelry hanger is precious. Also...I totally agree about The Hunger Games - I'm a total nerd about it!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diggin this list. Cute baby! :) No Hunger Games tix yet but I'm going to try to see it this weekend. And...I think writing the post about your miscarriage was very brave. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great link up! Glad I found you yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have my Hunger Games tickets too! Yay! Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all things about this list! I am purchasing that benefit cream in another tab as I type! PS I am reading the hunger games aloud to my husband because i am so desperate for him to read it. I guess i'm going to the movie by myself because I will not let him see if unless he reads the book!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mint jeans are the best!!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so fun!! I have to do one of these posts soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. mmmm your son is WAY too cute!!

    That Chicken salad looks YUMMMM!!

    I'm loving mint as well!!

    I'm a new follower, glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am in search of
    Mint jeans! And that chicken salad looks so yummy!!!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. new follower, just found your blog...your adorable blog! look forward to linking up soon and getting to know you more. XO

    ReplyDelete

I seriously A D O R E each of your comments!! Your feedback & love make my heart happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...