June 12, 2013

Things That Make Me Happy

THIS SALAD. Yes, a salad makes me happy. My Mom made it last week, and ever since then, I can't get it out of my head!! I'm making it tonight for din din. Make it & thank me later.

THESE GARBAGE DISPOSAL CLEANERS. It's weird how as you get older things like a new vacuum or an awesome Blender start to make you happy. Right? Well, my disposal has been stinkin' up a storm lately. So I made these last week. They are AMAAAZING. Smells like fresh lemon, now!


THESE CUTE HEADBANDS from my new fave Etsy shop. I may or may not have bought 3 already for this baby girl.

THIS VIDEO ABOUT HOW ANIMALS EAT THEIR FOOD. Maybe it was really late at night when I saw this...so I thought everything was funny - but this cracked me up!!

THE FARMERS MARKET OPENING!! I can't wait to get me some fresh fruits & veggies!! And probably some Jam, Honey, and fresh muffins too. Mmmmmm.....
THESE GOLD DOTS that I'm putting in baby girl's room. Eek!  

THIS ROOM MY GIRL MANDI DID FOR HER LITTLE GIRL. I mean, what little girl wouldn't love this room?! If I had enough energy - I'd do that wall in a heartbeat!

Ok, so I might have little girls on the brain lately. Can't help it!! :)
Happy Wednesday, peeps!


Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I totally need those disposal tablets! Cute post, as always. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be getting older too, because when we got a new vacuum at work, it was THE BEST DAY ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to make those tablets!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wall looks amazing I would love that in my study!
    I hear you about appliances making you happier as you get older ... for my 30th my girlfriends asked what I wanted and I said a blender and the response was get your own blender you freak we want to buy something for you! They are younger than me and not quite into their kitchen gadgets yet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Garbage Disposal Refreshers! What a great idea!!!! totally just pinned that ;)


    hellolovegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I seriously A D O R E each of your comments!! Your feedback & love make my heart happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...