July 1, 2013

Weekend Update (with Jenna)

Has anyone else ever wanted to be one of the Weekend Update Anchors on SNL? I totally have. I just really love Seth Meyers & his witty ways.

On another note...

Davis' First Time Swimming all by HIMSELF (proud Mama moment!) // Date Night seeing World War Z with my guy // 
Going to the Farm and seeing the "stinky piggies" //
Made Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (had to get rid of my overripe bananas) // 
Took our monkey to the zoo // I just had to buy the cutest hat ever for Baby Girl!

How was your weekend?!

Look for a 
BIG FRIGGIN' AWESOME SUMMER GIVEAWAY 
this week!! It's gonna be sa-weeeet!!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I pretty much watch SNL for the weekend update with Seth Meyers. Love it! How did you like World War Z?? I'm torn because I am not a zombie movie girl, but I am a Brad Pitt girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be Kristen Wiig playing Judy.

    :)

    Emmy June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna -

    I have been reading your blog for a while now and I absolutely adore you and your posts! You have inspired me to start my own blog!

    Courtney_

    ReplyDelete

I seriously A D O R E each of your comments!! Your feedback & love make my heart happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...