September 3, 2013

Every Summer Has A Story

September 3, you say? I guess Summer has officially ended. It always takes a bit longer for me to realize that Fall is coming head on and Summer is waving at me in the rearview mirror.

We had an amaaazing Summer this year. Full of tons of laughs, family time, crazy memories, birthdays, anniversaries, and all around good times. I can't believe its over - just like that.

Since I never remember what happened the Summer before, I have to take pics. And since I have a blog, this is where the pics end up. That's what this blog is for, right? Memories of my little family.


summertime summertime summertime summertime summertime

summertime

Sorry for the pic overload...I just couldn't help myself!! Hope y'all had an awesome Summer, too!

Now let's bring on Fall...with your cool weather...and warm sweaters...and hot chocolate..and beautiful leaves...and pumpkin everything...ok I'm getting all excited now!!
summertime

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your son i so cute! It looks like you had a great summer. P.s- you make pregnancy look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest post ever! I am sad summer is over, but overly excited for this fall, like way too excited.

    ReplyDelete

I seriously A D O R E each of your comments!! Your feedback & love make my heart happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...